Enrolling in Peyton Junior-Senior High School

Thank you for your interest in enrolling in Peyton Junior-Senior High School.  Enrollment packets are available in the office.  Enrollments are done by appointment only.  Call ahead to set up an appointment to meet with a counselor.  Please be aware that you will need the following documents to complete the enrollment:

  • Birth certificate
  • Social security card or number
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of guardianship if applicable
  • Proof of residency (utility bill, etc.)
  • Release of information completed by parent
  • Withdraw form from previous school
  • Recent IEP/ALP/504, if applicable
  • Transcript (last report card)
  • Relevant juvenile delinquency information

For more information, contact Marla at 719-749-0417 or email 

Out-of-District Student Enrollment

An Out-of-District Student Enrollment form must be completed for all out-of-district students prior to enrollment; only one student per application.  All out-of-district students must re-apply for admittance to Peyton School District each school year.